WHATEVER YOUR RUNNING GOALS MAY BE WE CAN OFFER YOU A SOLUTION
- Learn how to incorporate different runs into your training to ensure you’re always making progress!
- Learn which mobility and strength exercises you need to ensure you stay injury free!
- Learn how to plan your nutrition around your training schedule
- Suitable for beginners through to advanced runners
- Support material provided
Prices depend on the package and combination of services you chose from:
- 1:1 Personal Training sessions based on your individual Running goals
- Running technique evaluation
- Training Plan-Standalone OR with Online Coaching (can include your strength training plan)
- Nutritional Advice
GET IN TOUCH VIA:
07984 052 823
READ OUR BLOG AS TO WHY YOU MAY WANT TO HIRE A RUNNING COACH/PERSONAL TRAINER
Running should just be easy, one foot in front of the other and repeat, why would anyone benefit from a Running Coach if they’re not a professional athlete?
- You are beginner and you’re looking for motivation and for help in getting started
A coach can help motivate you and keep you going when you think you might want to give up. A coach can also help make sure you increase your running distance safely without risking injury.
- You have been running for a while, you initially made regular progress over a few months but you’re now struggling with increasing the distance and/or pace
Most likely you will need some support with training differently and changing things up, vary the pace of your runs, introduce intervals, fartleks in order to challenge your body anew and get over that training plateau. A review of your running technique can also make you more effiecient and therefore faster.
- You struggle with reoccurring injuries and niggles
There can be a variety of reasons for this. Seeing a therapist experienced in treating runners/recreational atletes is one thing, a coach can review your running technique and advice on particular changes, strength or mobility and stability exercises you may want to consider to avoid re-injury
- You have a particular goal in mind for either finishing a race or you have set yourself a goal time, maybe for a marathon PB or a 10k or a parkrun PB?
Again, a combination of evaluating your circumstances, advising you on making you a more efficient/stronger runner and a well thought out training plan will hopefully get you that PB you’re looking for (if you follow your coaches advice 😉 )