There are many different reasons and goals people have for coming to the gym. Do you understand how to achieve those goals? Do you know what it needs to get there?
Here’s some reasons why you may want to consider doing at least some of your workouts with a Personal Trainer:
- A Personal Trainer will know how you can best achieve your goal, in the shortest amount of time possible (without being unrealistic) be it that you want to build muscle, loose body fat, get faster running a 10k
- A Personal Trainer will chose the Training modalities best suited for you and your goals be that free weights, body weight, resistance training on a machine.
- A Personal Trainer will assess your movement, flexibility & strength and build a training program which takes into account your strength, weak points and goals.
- A Personal Trainer will make sure you perform all the workouts correctly, which should help avoid injuries and also make your training more efficient.
- A Personal Trainer can be a motivator when you don’t feel like working out, and would rather not come to the gym that day, remember you usually feel much better after a work out, at least it should boost your energy levels.
Contact Us at Croydon Sports Therapy if you think you could benefit from structured training and if you want to hit your goals.
We offer FREE consultations and health assessments